Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Raintree Trilogy

Raintree: Inferno / Sanctuary / Haunted

By Linda Howard, Beverly Barton and Linda Winstead Jones.

This book is all three in one:
Raintree: Inferno (Silhouette Nocturne)By Linda Howard
Raintree: Haunted (Silhouette Nocturne)By Linda Winstead Jones
Raintree: Sanctuary (Silhouette Nocturne)By Beverly Barton

I blame this book for my obsession of Paranormal Romances.  I bought it by accident thinking it was just a fantasy book, but after the first couple chapters I was a lost cause.  Once finishing the trilogy, I just had to have more.  So, since this was the catalyst to my obsession, I figured its a good place to start.  I am going to review each book separately in this post so sit back and relax because this is going to be a long one broken up into three parts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment